Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 02:00:13 -0600

074 
FQPS01 NFFN 070600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 070800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 080600 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 14S 160E 15S 165E 17S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
120 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 15S 172E 12S 174E 11S 177E 11S 180 SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 19S 165E 21S 172E 22S 180 25S 173W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1.  
 
STATIONARY FRONT SF2 16S 145W 18S 135W 20S 130W 23S 125W 25S 121W.
FEW SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 165E, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 25
KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.