Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 08:51:13 -0600

838 
ATPQ40 PGUM 071450
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST MON NOV 8 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH BETWEEN YAP AND KOROR EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 5N136E 
TO 13N135E. ANOTHER TROUGH EXTENDS FROM NORTHEAST OF YAP AT 11N141E 
TO EAST OF GUAM AT 14N147E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NORTH OF KOROR WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE 
FROM 8N132E TO 16N136E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND NEAR GUAM AND 
YAP IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 14N146E TO 11N138E TO 9N139E 
TO 8N145E BACK TO 14N146E. 

TWO SURFACE TROUGHS CURVE ACROSS EASTERN MICRONESIA AND THE MARSHALL 
ISLANDS. THE FIRST PASSES BETWEEN POHNPEI AND KOSRAE FROM 5N155E TO 
10N165E. THE SECOND CURVES FROM NEAR KWAJALEIN AT 8N169E TO 11N174E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR POHNPEI AND 
KOSRAE IN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 9N162E TO 5N155E TO 3N164E 
TO 9N165E BACK TO 9N162E. SIMILAR CONDITIONS ARE FOUND NEAR MAJURO 
FROM 7N TO 11N FROM 171E TO 177E.

A SHEAR LINE WELL NORTHWEST OF THE MARIANAS EXTENDS FROM SOUTHWEST 
OF 23N130E TO NORTHEAST OF 25N132E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE DEVELOPING NORTHWEST OF THIS LINE.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.