Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 14:00:14 -0600

116 
FQPS01 NFFN 071800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 072000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 081800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 19S 160E 21S 170E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS
OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150
MILES OF T1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 16S 164E 11S 173E 10S 180 SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ2.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 21S 176W 25S 168W. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1.  
 
TROUGH T2 15S 156W 15S 145W 20S 133W TO STATIONARY FRONT SF2 22S 130W
25S 127W. T2 AND SF2 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND
ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF T2 AND SF2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.