Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 16:45:20 -0600

711 
FZPN40 PHFO 072245
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
2300 UTC SUN NOV 07 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1800 UTC NOV 07 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC NOV 08 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1800 UTC NOV 09 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N178E TO 27N170E TO 24N160E MOVING E 20 KT. WINDS 20 
TO 25 KT N OF FRONT E OF 168E. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 31N174W TO 26N180E TO 26N167E. WINDS 
20 TO 25 KT N OF FRONT E OF 176E. SEE SEAS BELOW.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N163W TO 25N170W TO 23N180E TO 
30N169E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF FRONT AND BETWEEN 158W AND 175W. SEE 
SEAS BELOW.

.TROUGH FROM 23N179E TO 16N171E MOVING WNW SLOWLY. 

.RIDGE FROM 30N166W TO 26N179E MOVING NE 15 KT.

.NE TO E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 10N AND 19N E OF 160W. 
.24 HOUR FORECAST NE TO E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 10N AND 25N AND 
E OF 162W. 
.48 HOUR FORECAST NE TO E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BETWEEN 12N AND 18N AND 
E OF 160W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 9 TO 12 FT N OF 09N...S OF 22S AND E OF A LINE FROM 22N150W TO 
17N170W TO 09N179W. SEAS 9 TO 10 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N155W TO 
25N170W AND E OF 170W.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 11 FT E OF 164W AND N OF 10N.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 9 TO 12 FT N OF 28N BETWEEN 160W AND 175W. 
SEAS 9 TO 12 FT N OF 10N AND E OF A LINE FROM 30N140W TO 19N162W TO 
10N167W. 

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED TSTMS FROM 20N TO 24N BETWEEN 162W AND 177W. 

.ITCZ FROM 07N140W TO 08N150W TO 07N161W TO 09N179E TO 05N160E. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TO STRONG TSTMS WITHIN 120 NM OF ITCZ W OF 168W. 
ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 180 NM N OF ITCZ BETWEEN 158W AND 
142W.

$$
.FORECASTER POWELL. HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.