Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2010 20:55:45 -0600

732 
ATPQ40 PGUM 080255
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST MON NOV 8 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT WELL NORTHWEST OF THE CNMI EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 
25N138E TO BEYOND 22N130E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND UP TO 300 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE FRONT.

TWO SURFACE TROUGHS ARE FOUND NEAR YAP AND PALAU AND WEST OF THE 
MARIANAS. ONE STRETCHES NORTHWARD FROM 7N134E TO 13N135E...THE OTHER 
EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 9N139E TO 15N144E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE 
FROM 9N133E TO 8N140E TO 15N144E TO 14N133E BACK TO 9N133E. THIS 
AREA INCLUDES YAP...BUT IS JUST NORTH OF PALAU AND WEST OF THE 
MARIANAS.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH BETWEEN CHUUK AND POHNPEI EXTENDS 
NORTHEASTWARD FROM 3N152E TO 10N160E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 2N AND 9N FROM 149E TO 164E. THIS 
AREA INCLUDES CHUUK...POHNPEI AND KOSRAE.

A TROUGH CROSSING THE DATELINE STRETCHES NORTHEASTWARD FROM 7N178E 
TO BEYOND 11N180. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND EAST OF MAJURO EAST OF 
A LINE FROM 6N174E TO 11N175E.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.