Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 02:01:06 -0600

804 
FQPS01 NFFN 080600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 080800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 090600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 15S 162W 20S 157W 25S 155W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 12S 160E 10S 165E 09S 175E 10S 175W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 20S 141W 25S 132W. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND  THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 19S 160E 19S 175E 19S 175W 20S 170W 25S 163W.
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND  THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100
MILES OF SF2.  
 
IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST
SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.