Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 08:46:29 -0600

546 
ATPQ40 PGUM 081446
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE NOV 9 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH STRETCHES NORTHEASTWARD ACROSS CHUUK FROM 3N148E TO 
11N157E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND 
AHEAD OF THE TROUGH WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 9N144E TO 
3N149E...AND WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 11N139E TO 9N144E.

A TROUGH PASSES NORTH OF KOSRAE TO THE NORTHEAST FROM 6N161E TO 
10N169E. SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS EXTEND FROM 157E TO 174E 
BETWEEN 6N AND 10N. THIS AREA INCLUDES POHNPEI...KWAJALEIN AND 
MAJURO.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.