Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 14:00:12 -0600

696 
FQPS01 NFFN 081800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 082000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 091800 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 02S 172W 05S 166W 09S 160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 15S 146W 20S 140W 25S 132W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

TROUGH T3 02S 172W 05S 166W 09S 160W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 19S 165E 19S 175E 19S 175W 21S 168W 25S 162W .
POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS
WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND WEST OF 175E, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.