Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 20:45:50 -0600

132 
ATPQ40 PGUM 090245
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST TUE NOV 9 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N145E TO BEYOND 20N130E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 200 MILES NORTHWEST OF 
THE FRONT.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWARD FROM 10N147E TO 1N146E WITH 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS SOUTHEAST OF YAP IN AN 
AREA FROM 9N139E TO 9N149E TO EQ146E BACK TO 9N139E.

A SECOND SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 12N162E TO 5N155E 
WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS IN AN AREA FROM CHUUK 
EASTWARD ACROSS POHNPEI TO KWAJALEIN ATOLL BETWEEN 6N AND 12N FROM 
152E TO 168E.

A THIRD SURFACE TROUGH JUST EAST OF MAJURO EXTENDS FROM 12N176E TO 
6N174E WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 6N AND 10N FROM 173E TO 180.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.