Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 01:56:33 -0600

347 
FQPS01 NFFN 090600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 090800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 100600 UTC.

 TROUGH T1 08S 160E 13S 165E SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS
OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 180 MILES OF
T1.

TROUGH T2 08S 165E 08S 170E 10S 180 15S 169W 20S 164W 25S 162W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T2 IN THE AREA WEST OF 171E
AND SOUTH OF 20S. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

WEAK TROUGH T3 15S 177E 16S 174W 18S 172W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T3. 

WEAK TROUGH T4 03S 170W 08S 161W 11S 156W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF T3.

STATIONARY FRONT SF1 17S 160E 17S 177E 19S 173W 25S 164W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
SF1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF2 15S 147W 20S 137W 25S 132W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF
SF1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND WEST OF 180, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20 TO
30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.