Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 08:47:33 -0600

089 
ATPQ40 PGUM 091447
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST WED NOV 10 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N154E TO 22N151E 
CONTINUING AS A TROUGH TO BEYOND 130E AT 13N. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND 
A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WEST OF 10N131E TO 22N138E. 

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 7N138E TO 13N153E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE SPREAD ACROSS A 
LARGE AREA BOUNDED BY A LINE FROM 13N142E TO 6N134E TO 2N142E TO 
6N154E TO 15N150E BACK TO 13N142E. THIS AREA INCLUDES YAP...GUAM AND 
CHUUK. 

A TROUGH EAST OF KOSRAE EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 4N166E TO 9N166E. 
ANOTHER TROUGH NORTH OF MAJURO EXTENDS NORTHWESTWARD FROM 9N173E TO 
13N168E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE DEVELOPING NEAR KOSRAE AND ACROSS 
KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO BETWEEN 5N AND 10N EAST OF 162E.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.