Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 13:56:48 -0600

975 
FQPS01 NFFN 091800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 092000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 101800 UTC.

 CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E 14S 175E 15S 178W 20S 165W 25S 161W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF
175E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND A FEW
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 173E 11S 173W 18S 164W 25S 159W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES EAST OF CZ2 IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S.
ELSEWHERE, OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF CZ2.   

STATIONARY FRONT SF 18S 180 20S 172W 25S 162W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
OCCASIONAL SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND WEST OF 180, EXPECT SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS
20 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.