Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 20:36:01 -0600

288 
ATPQ40 PGUM 100235
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST WED NOV 10 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A COLD FRONT EXTENDS SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 25N148E TO BEYOND 17N130E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE ALONG AND UP TO 400 
MILES NORTHWEST OF THE FRONT FROM 17N130E TO 20N138E WHILE CLOUDS 
AND PATCHY RAIN ARE UP TO 300 MILES NORTHWEST OF THE FRONT FROM 
20N138E TO 25N148E.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDING SOUTHWARD FROM 13N136E TO 3N135E IS 
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS PALAU AND 
YAP IN AN AREA FROM 5N130E TO 14N138E TO 2N140E BACK TO 5N130E.

LOW-LEVEL CONVERGENCE ASSOCIATED WITH A SERIES OF WEAK TROUGHS IS 
TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS IN AN AREA NEAR POHNPEI AND KOSRAE 
EASTWARD ACROSS THE MARSHALL ISLANDS WITHIN 150 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
6N158E TO 4N180.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.