Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 01:50:49 -0600

966 
FQPS01 NFFN 100600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 100800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 110600 UTC.

 LOW L [1009HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 9.6S 170.0E AT 100600 UTC. L SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 04S 160E TO L TO 11S 175E 13S 178W 20S 166W TO
STATIONARY FRONT SF 25S 161W. CZ1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND FEW SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
180 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA WEST OF 172E AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1
IN THE AREA BETWEEN 172E AND 180. POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE
AREA BETWEEN 180 AND 170W. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL
RAIN AND FEW THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 160 MILES OF CZ1 AND SF.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 10S 173W 20S 163W 25S 159W SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN
100 MILES OF CZ2.   

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND BETWEEN 160W AND 180, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 160E AND 175E, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND WEST OF 180, EXPECT SOUTHEASTERLY WINDS
20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS.
MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS. 

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.