Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 08:46:11 -0600

449 
ATPQ40 PGUM 101446
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST THU NOV 11 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A TROUGH CURVES NORTHWEST FROM NEAR KOROR AT 9N132E TO 15N129E AND 
THEN NORTHEASTWARD TO BEYOND 25N AT 150E. ANOTHER TROUGH EXTENDS 
NORTHEASTWARD ACROSS YAP FROM 5N137E TO 14N141E. SCATTERED SHOWERS 
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WEST OF A LINE FROM 1N139E TO 
5N147E TO 11N145E TO 17N135E ENDING AT 24N141E. THIS AREA INCLUDES 
YAP AND KOROR.

A WEAK SURFACE TROUGH NEAR KWAJALEIN EXTENDS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 
12N162E TO 5N170E. THIS TROUGH IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTH 
OF KWAJALEIN AND MAJURO WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 9N165E TO 
5N169E TO 5N173E...AND BETWEEN KOSRAE AND POHNPEI WITHIN 90 MILES OF 
6N161E.

$$

AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.