Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 14:35:40 -0600

164 
FQPS01 NFFN 101800 AAA
REVISED

MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 102000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 111800 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1008HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 13.5S 176.4W AT 101800 UTC. L1 SLOW
MOVING.

LOW L2 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 09.0S 165.0E AT 101800 UTC. L2 SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 08S 160E TO L2 TO 10S 174E TO L1 TO 16S 171W
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1 IN THE AREA EAST OF
165E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL SHOWERS AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ1.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 10S 174W 15S 170W 18S 165W 24S 156W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ2.   

STATIONARY FRONT SF 16S 179W 20S 170W 25S 162W. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF IN THE AREA NORTH OF 22S.
ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILITY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN AND ISOLATED
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 160W AND 180, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 15S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 177E, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 16S AND 22S AND WEST OF 178W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 140W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.