Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2010 21:26:17 -0600

092 
ATPQ40 PGUM 110325
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST THU NOV 11 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A STATIONARY FRONT TRANSITIONING TO BECOME A SHEAR LINE RUNS 
NORTHEASTWARD FROM WEST OF LUZON THROUGH 20N130E TO BEYOND 25N154E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 16N 
AND 25N FROM 130E TO 142E. 

A TROUGH RUNS NORTH FROM NEAR KOROR AT 3N132E TO 10N132E AND THEN 
NORTHWESTWARD TO BEYOND 11N AT 130E. ANOTHER TROUGH EXTENDS 
NORTHEASTWARD WEST OF YAP FROM 5N136E TO 16N139E. SCATTERED SHOWERS 
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND WITHIN 140 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
5N130E TO 12N134E TO 18N140E. THESE SHOWERS ARE LOCATED AROUND KOROR 
AND WEST AND NORTH OF YAP. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.