Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 02:00:22 -0600

289 
FQPS01 NFFN 110600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 110800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 120600 UTC.

 LOW L1 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 14.0S 171.0W AT 110600 UTC. L1 SLOW
MOVING.

LOW L2 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 11.0S 178.0E AT 110600 UTC. L2 SLOW
MOVING.

LOW L2 [1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 10.0S 167.0E AT 110600 UTC. L2 SLOW
MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 09S 160E TO L3 TO 10S 174E TO L2 TO 12S 175W TO
L1 TO 19S 160W 25S 155W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
CZ1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 16S 160E 16S 180 17S 175W 25S 158W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 100 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 16S AND WEST OF 175W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 19S AND BETWEEN 160W AND 180, EXPECT MODERATE
SOUTH TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.