Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 06:41:14 -0600

922 
TPPN10 PGTW 111237

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 11/1130Z

C. 13.8N

D. 112.3E

E. SIX/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.0/INIT OBS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 38A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CONVECTION WRAPS .20 ON LOG-10
SPIRAL YIELDING 1.0 DT. PT AGREES. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS: NONE

   ROSS

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.