Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 08:51:35 -0600

105 
ATPQ40 PGUM 111450
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST FRI NOV 12 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A NEARLY-STATIONARY FRONT EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 20N130E TO 
BEYOND 25N163E. CONVERGING WINDS NEAR AND SOUTH OF THE FRONT ARE 
TRIGGERING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS IN THE AREA 
NORTHWEST OF A LINE FROM 9N130E TO 13N136E TO 22N140E.

A SURFACE TROUGH NEAR GUAM EXTENDS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 14N143E TO 
9N146E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND NEAR 
THE TROUGH WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 13N143E SOUTHEASTWARD TO 
10N145E NORTHEASTWARD TO 13N148E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH BETWEEN POHNPEI AND KOSRAE RUNS FROM 7N160E 
TO 1N166E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE WITHIN 75 
MILES OF THE TROUGH.

A TRADE-WIND DISTURBANCE JUST EAST OF THE DATE LINE IS CAUSING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS EAST OF MAJURO BETWEEN 5N 
AND 9N EAST OF 176E.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.