Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:10:03 -0600

409 
TPPN10 PGTW 111509

A. TROPICAL DISTURBANCE 90W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 11/1430Z

C. 14.2N

D. 112.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 47A/PBO PTLY XPSD LLCC/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   11/1135Z  13.4N  112.5E  SSMS
   11/1143Z  13.4N  111.9E  AMSU
   11/1233Z  13.8N  112.6E  TRMM

   UEHARA

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.