Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 09:40:51 -0600

978 
TXPN23 KNES 111539
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  11/1430Z

C.  13.8N

D.  112.0E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.0/1.0/D1.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/TMI

H.  REMARKS...LOW LEVEL CIRCULATION WAS POORLY DEFINED IN TRMM IMAGE
BUT IS BELIEVED TO BE TO THE WEST OF THE ACTIVE DEEP CONVECTION WHICH
MEASURES 3/10 FOR A DT OF 1.0. MET AND PT AGREE. FT BASED ON DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    11/1233Z 13.5N 111.9E TMI

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.