Subject: Central Pacific: High Seas Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 10:45:10 -0600

913 
FZPN40 PHFO 111645
HSFNP 

HIGH SEAS FORECAST
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE HONOLULU HI
1700 UTC THU NOV 11 2010

SUPERSEDED BY NEXT ISSUANCE IN 6 HOURS

SEAS GIVEN AS SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT...WHICH IS THE AVERAGE HEIGHT
OF THE HIGHEST 1/3 OF THE WAVES. INDIVIDUAL WAVES MAY BE MORE THAN
TWICE THE SIGNIFICANT WAVE HEIGHT.

THIS HIGH SEAS FORECAST USES 1-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS WHICH MAY BE
HIGHER THAN 10-MINUTE AVERAGE WINDS.

SECURITE

NORTH PACIFIC EQUATOR TO 30N BETWEEN 140W AND 160E

SYNOPSIS VALID 1200 UTC NOV 11 2010.
24 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC NOV 12 2010.
48 HOUR FORECAST VALID 1200 UTC NOV 13 2010.

.WARNINGS.

.NONE.

.SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST.

.FRONT FROM 30N174E TO 28N170E TO 26N163E MOVING ESE 20 KT.
.24 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N178W TO 22N170E. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT N 
OF A LINE FROM 30N160W TO 26N175W TO 30N165E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST FRONT FROM 30N169W TO 25N174W TO 22N176E...THENCE 
SHEARLINE TO 19N160E. WINDS 20 TO 30 KT N OF A LINE FROM 30N155W TO 
25N170W TO 30N172E. WINDS 20 TO 25 KT WITHIN 120 NM N OF SHEARLINE W 
OF 170E.

.RIDGE FROM 30N159W TO 26N170W TO 22N160E MOVING SE 10 KT.

.E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BOUNDED BY 25N140W 12N140W 14N160W 18N160W 
25N140W AND FROM 11N TO 16N W OF 167E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT BOUNDED BY 28N140W 12N140W 
14N162W 18N162W 28N140W AND FROM 15N TO 18N W OF 163E.
.48 HOUR FORECAST E WINDS 20 TO 25 KT N OF 10N E OF 155W.

.OTHERWISE...WINDS 20 KT OR LESS.

.SEAS 8 TO 10 FT BOUNDED BY 30N140W 10N140W 14N160W 30N140W AND 
BOUNDED BY 30N165W 30N151W 24N166W 25N167W 30N165W AND NW OF A LINE 
FROM 30N163E TO 28N160E.
.24 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 14 TO 20 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N174E TO 
27N165E TO 28N160E...SEAS 8 TO 14 FT ELSEWHERE NW OF A LINE FROM 
30N179E TO 23N160E. SEAS 8 TO 11 FT BOUNDED BY 30N140W 10N140W 
15N165W 30N140W.
.48 HOUR FORECAST SEAS 18 TO 28 FT N OF A LINE FROM 30N172W TO 
24N172E TO 30N168E...SEAS 8 TO 18 FT ELSEWHERE NW OF A LINE FROM 
30N161W TO 15N160E. SEAS 8 TO 12 FT BOUNDED BY 30N150W 30N140W 
08N140W 15N165W 30N150W.

.OTHERWISE...SEAS 8 FT OR LESS.

.ISOLATED MODERATE TSTMS FROM 01N TO 07N W OF 168E.

.ITCZ FROM 07N140W TO 09N150W TO 09N160W TO 04N171E. ISOLATED 
MODERATE TSTMS WITHIN 90 NM OF THE ITCZ W OF 165W.

$$
.HONOLULU HI.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.