Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:22:29 -0600

583 
ATPQ40 PGUM 121433
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SAT NOV 13 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH SOUTHEAST OF OKINAWA RUNS FROM 25N136E TO 20N132E 
WITH SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 100 MILES 
OF THE TROUGH.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW CENTERED NEAR 14N135E IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS PALAU AND YAP IN AN AREA FROM 
14N135E TO 10N142E TO 5N132E BACK TO 14N135E...AND ALSO WEST OF 
SAIPAN WITHIN 75 MILES OF A LINE FROM 17N140E TO 14N141E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS KOSRAE AND THE SOUTHERN MARSHALL ISLANDS 
BETWEEN THE EQUATOR AND 6N FROM 152E TO 173E.

$$

SIMPSON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.