Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 09:41:25 -0600

755 
TXPN23 KNES 121539
SIMWIR

A.  TROPICAL DISTURBANCE (90W)

B.  12/1430Z

C.  13.1N

D.  111.8E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR/SSMIS

H.  REMARKS...2.5/10 BANDING IN WHITE RESULTS IN A DT OF 1.5.  MET AND
PT ARE 1.0.  FT BASED ON CONSTRAINTS WHICH PREVENT LOWERING FT AT NIGHT
DURING FIRST 48HRS OF DEVELOPMENT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    12/1122Z 13.0N 111.8E SSMIS
    12/1209Z 13.2N 111.7E SSMIS

...KUSSELSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.