Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 14:00:19 -0600

680 
FQPS01 NFFN 121800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 122000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 131800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD[1007HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 13.0S 175.0E AT
121800 UTC AND SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 02S 170E 05S 173E 09S 175E TO TD. CZ SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 11S 160E 09S 170E TO TD TO 16S 180 20S 170W 25S 162W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 20S 141W 18S 135W 19S 125W 21S 120W. POOR
VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 05S AND 10S AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF OF CZ EXPECT
NORTHERLY WINDS GUSTING TO 25 KNOTS IN SQUALLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND WEST OF 170W, EXPECT EAST TO SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY SOUTHEASTERLY SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.