Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 15:52:44 -0600

039 
TXPN23 KNES 122150
SIMWIR

A.  18W (NONAME)

B.  12/2030Z

C.  13.1N

D.  111.5E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM SLIGHTLY BETTER ORGANIZATION WITH STRONGER
CONVECTION NEAR CENTER. DT=2.0 BASED ON WHITE 3/10 BANDING. MET=2.5
AND PAT=2.0.  FT BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.