Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 18:39:05 -0600

343 
TPPN10 PGTW 130035

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 12/2330Z

C. 13.2N

D. 111.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 40A/PBO SBC/ANMTN. CNVTN WRAPS .30 ON LOG10 SPIRAL
YIELDING 1.5 DT. MET AND PT AGREE. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   12/1843Z  13.1N  111.3E  MMHS

   DARLOW

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.