Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 21:09:45 -0600

440 
ATPQ40 PGUM 130309
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SAT NOV 13 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW CENTERED NEAR 15N133E IS TRIGGERING SCATTERED 
SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ON THE PERIPHERY OF THE LOW NORTH OF 
KOROR AND YAP WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 11N130E TO 12N137E TO 
16N139E.

A SURFACE TROUGH RUNS FROM 10N137E TO 1N136E. EASTERLY WIND-SPEED 
CONVERGENCE EAST OF THE TROUGH IS PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS 
SOUTHEAST OF YAP WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE RUNNING FROM 9N139E TO 
5N144E.  

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH RUNS FROM 8N170E TO 1N163E AND IS PRODUCING 
SCATTERED SHOWERS OVER KOSRAE BETWEEN 1N AND 6N FROM 158E TO 172E. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.