Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 21:12:08 -0600

486 
TPPN10 PGTW 130309

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18W (EAST OF VIETNAM)

B. 13/0230Z

C. 13.6N

D. 111.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 71A/PBO XTRP/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/0008Z  13.4N  111.2E  AMSU
   13/0046Z  13.7N  111.4E  SSMS

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.