Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 21:29:43 -0600

223 
TXPN23 KNES 130328
SIMWIR

A.  18W (NONAME)

B.  13/0230Z

C.  13.3N

D.  110.8E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS

H.  REMARKS...DT=2.0 BASED ON 3.5/10 BANDING BUT NO LONGER WHITE AS
INTENSITY OF CONVECTION NEAR CENTER NOW LESS. MET=2.5 BUT PAT=2.0. FT
BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.