Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 00:13:05 -0600

868 
TPPN10 PGTW 130610

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18W (EAST OF VIETNAM)

B. 13/0530Z

C. 14.0N

D. 111.1E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.5/1.5/D0.5/24HRS  STT: S0.0/06HRS

G. IR/EIR/VIS/MSI

H. REMARKS: 69A/PBO CON FEAT/ANMTN. MINIMAL .20 WRAP ON LOG
SPIRAL FOR DT OF 1.5. MET AND PT ALSO 1.5. DBO DT.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/0046Z  13.7N  111.4E  SSMS
   13/0228Z  13.8N  111.2E  TRMM

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.