Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 01:44:31 -0600

472 
FQPS01 NFFN 130600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 130800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 140600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD[1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 15.0S 175.0E AT
130600 UTC AND SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 05S 171E 10S 174E TO TD. CZ SLOW MOVING. POOR
VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY
THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ.

TROUGH T1 09S 160E 11S 166E TO TD TO 17S 176E 21S 174W 25S 166W SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

STATIONARY FRONT SF 22S 144W 20S 137W 19S 125W 20S 120W. FEW SHOWERS
WITHIN 080 MILES OF SF.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 05S AND 10S AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ EXPECT
NORTHERLY WINDS GUSTING TO 25 KNOTS IN SQUALLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 168E AND 175W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 18S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.