Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 03:05:18 -0600

566 
TXPN23 KNES 130903
SIMWIR

A.  18W (NONAME)

B.  13/0830Z

C.  14.1N

D.  110.9E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/D0.5/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR/VIS/AMSU

H.  REMARKS...SYSTEM IS CHARACTERIZED BY A CENTRAL COLD COVER (CCC)
WHICH DOES NOW ALLOW FOR A DT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    13/0624Z 13.9N 110.9E AMSU

...SCHWARTZ

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.