Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 06:14:13 -0600

726 
TPPN10 PGTW 131212

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18W (EAST OF VIETNAM)

B. 13/1130Z

C. 14.1N

D. 110.3E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. T1.0/1.5/S0.0/24HRS  STT: W0.5/06HRS

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 70/PBO ANMTN. DT AND PT NOT AVAILABLE AS SYTEM HAS
BECOME VERY DIFFUSE. FINAL-T BASED ON MET.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/0614Z  13.9N  110.9E  AMSR

   BRANDON

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.