Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 08:43:23 -0600

045 
ATPQ40 PGUM 131443
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST SUN NOV 14 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

AN UPPER-LEVEL LOW CENTERED NEAR 18N132E IS TRIGGERING A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS WELL NORTH OF KOROR WITHIN 60 MILES OF A LINE FROM 
11N131E TO 14N131E TO 15N133E TO 18N133E.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 11N136E TO 5N140E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 5N AND 
12N FROM 135E TO 142E...INCLUDING NEAR YAP. 

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS NORTHEASTWARD FROM 2N161E TO 5N165E 
TO 8N166E. SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING WITHIN AN AREA BOUNDED BY 
A LINE FROM 2N154E TO 2N170E TO 8N166E TO 8N161E BACK TO 2N154E. 
THIS AREA INCLUDES KOSRAE BUT IS SOUTHEAST OF POHNPEI AND SOUTHWEST 
OF KWAJALEIN.

A THIRD TROUGH EAST OF MAJURO STRETCHING FROM 5N175E TO BEYOND 
10N180 IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS BETWEEN 5N AND 9N FROM 172E 
TO 179E. 

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.