Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 09:07:09 -0600

334 
TXPN23 KNES 131505
SIMWIR

A.  18W (NONAME)

B.  13/1430Z

C.  14.1N

D.  110.5E

E.  FIVE/MTSAT

F.  T1.5/2.0/W0.5/12HRS

G.  IR/EIR/SWIR

H.  REMARKS...LOW LEVEL CENTER IS POORLY ORGANIZED AND DIFFICULT TO
PINPOINT. DT OF 1.5 BASED ON 3/10 BROKEN BANDING WAS NOT CLEAR CUT. MET
AND PT ARE 1.5. FT BASED ON MET.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...TURK

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.