Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 14:06:38 -0600

510 
FQPS01 NFFN 131800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 132000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 141800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD[1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 16.0S 176.0E AT
131800 UTC AND SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

TROUGH T1 06S 160E 07S 166E 10S 170E TO TD TO 19S 179E 23S 175W 25S
170W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES
AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 14S 153W 20S 147W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME
SHOWERS AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 22S AND BETWEEN 168E AND 175W, EXPECT EASTERLY
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE TO HEAVY SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 150W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.