Subject: Pacific-NW: JTWC Tropical Cyclone Analysis

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:15:05 -0600

637 
TPPN10 PGTW 132113

A. TROPICAL DEPRESSION 18W (E OF VIETNAM)

B. 13/2030Z

C. 14.7N

D. 109.5E

E. FIVE/MTSAT

F. N/A

G. IR/EIR

H. REMARKS: 46A/PBO EMBD CNTR/ANMTN.

I. ADDITIONAL POSITIONS:
   13/1828Z  14.5N  109.6E  AMSR

   GATES

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.