Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 15:39:36 -0600

935 
TXPN23 KNES 132137
SIMWIR

A.  18W (NONAME)

B.  13/2030Z

C.  14.5N

D.  109.4E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  T2.0/2.0/S0.0/24HRS

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS...LITTLE CHANGE IN SYSTEM OVER 24 BUT NOW CLOSER TO LAND SO
DEVELOPMENT HELD BACK. DT=2/0 BASED ON 3/10 WHITE BANDING.  MET=2.0. FT
BASED ON PT.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.