Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 20:42:48 -0600

870 
ATPQ40 PGUM 140242
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST SUN NOV 14 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH OF LOW PRESSURE ENTERS THE DISCUSSION AREA NEAR 
3N130E AND ENDS NEAR PALAU AT 8N134E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED 
THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH THE TROUGH CAN BE FOUND OVER PALAU AND 
YAP BETWEEN 4N AND 10N FROM 130E TO 143E.

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH CAN BE FOUND OVER CHUUK STATE AND STRETCHES 
FROM 3N147E TO 6N151E. THE TROUGH IS GENERATING A FEW SHOWERS AND 
THUNDERSTORMS 100 MILES NORTH AND SOUTH OF A LINE THAT EXTENDS FROM 
7N146E TO 4N155E. 

A THIRD SURFACE TROUGH IS LOCATED JUST EAST OF POHNPEI EXTENDING 
FROM 4N160E TO 8N162E. THIS IS PRODUCING A FEW SHOWERS AND 
THUNDERSTORMS ACROSS POHNPEI AND KOSRAE STATES BETWEEN 4N AND 7N 
FROM 157E TO 163E.

A FOURTH SURFACE TROUGH CAN BE FOUND EAST OF MAJURO AND STRETCHES 
FROM 5N174E AND EXITS THE DISCUSSION AREA AT 10N180. THIS TROUGH IS 
GENERATING CLOUDS AND SHOWERS ACROSS PORTIONS OF THE MARSHALL 
ISLANDS BETWEEN 6N AND 9N FROM 170E TO 178E. 

A SHEARLINE ENTERS THE DISCUSSION AREA NEAR 21N180 AND EXTENDING TO 
19N170E TO END NEAR 16N155E. LOW CLOUDS AND SHOWERS CAN BE FOUND 
ALONG AND UP TO 170 MILES NORTH OF THE BOUNDARY.

$$

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.