Subject: Pacific-NW: Satellite Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2010 21:10:35 -0600

441 
TXPN23 KNES 140308
SIMWIR

A.  18W (NONAME)

B.  14/0230Z

C.  14.5N

D.  108.7E

E.  THREE/MTSAT

F.  OVERLAND

G.  IR/EIR

H.  REMARKS... LLC APPEARS TO HAVE MOVED INLAND OVER VIETNAM. THIS WILL
BE THE FINAL BULLETIN UNLESS SYSTEM MOVES OVER WATER.

I.  ADDL POSITIONS

    NIL

...SWANSON

=

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.