Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 02:00:13 -0600

989 
FQPS01 NFFN 140600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 140800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 150600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD[1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 17.0S 176.0E AT
140600 UTC AND SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

TROUGH T1 06S 160E 08S 166E 11S 172E 13S 174E TO TD TO 19S 180 22S
176W 25S 168W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY
AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF T1.

TROUGH T2 19S 155W 21S 152W 23S 146W SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN
SOME SHOWERS AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 175W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 20 TO 25 KNOTS AND UPTO 30 KNOTS AT TIMES. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH
SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 140W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EAST TO SOUTHEAST SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.