Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 02:43:06 -0600

135 
WWPS21 NFFN 140600
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 14/0842 UTC 2010 UTC.

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ANALYSED NEAR 17.0S 176.0E AT 140600 UTC SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR BASED ON MTSAT IR IMAGERY WITH ANIMATION AND
PERIPHERAL OBSERVATIONS. SST AROUND 29 DEGREES.

ORGANISATION HAS NOT IMPROVED AND CONVECTION REMAINS PERSISTENT IN
THE PAST 24 HOURS. CYCLONIC CIRCULATION IS FROM SURFACE TO 700HPA.
SYSTEM LIES IN A MODERATELY SHEARED ENVIRONMENT.

GLOBAL MODELS HAVE PICKED UP THE SYSTEM AND ARE SLOWLY MOVING IT
SOUTH INTO AN AREA OF INCREASING SHEAR WITH LITTLE INTENSIFICATION.
 
POTENTIAL FOR THIS SYSTEM TO DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE IN THE
NEXT 24 TO 48 HOURS IS LOW.

NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN THE
AREA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.