Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 08:59:42 -0600

129 
ATPQ40 PGUM 141459
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST MON NOV 15 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ASSOCIATED WITH A 
SURFACE TROUGH WEST OF 130E ARE OCCURRING NEAR YAP AND PALAU BETWEEN 
4N AND 11N FROM 130E TO 139E. 

ANOTHER SURFACE TROUGH IS FOUND SOUTH OF GUAM AND STRETCHES 
NORTHWARD FROM 3N144E TO 8N146E. SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW 
THUNDERSTORMS ARE FOUND BETWEEN 4N AND 8N FROM 141E TO 148E.

A THIRD TROUGH NEAR POHNPEI EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 4N159E TO 8N158E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS ARE OCCURRING NEAR 
POHNPEI WITHIN 50 MILES OF A LINE FROM 6N157E TO 7N159E.

A SHEARLINE CURVES WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 21N180 TO 16N161E THEN 
CONTINUES WESTWARD TO END NEAR 16N150E. LOW CLOUDS AND SHOWERS ARE 
FOUND WITHIN 125 MILES OF THIS BOUNDARY. THIS AREA IS JUST SOUTH OF 
WAKE ISLAND.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.