Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 14:10:11 -0600

632 
FQPS01 NFFN 141800
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE Nov 142000 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNING NIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 151800 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 18.0S 175.0E AT
141800 UTC. SLOW MOVING. POSITION POOR.

LOW L [1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 25.0S 172.0W AT 141800UTC. SLOW MOVING.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ 06S 177E 10S 178E 13S 178E 17S 177E TO TD. CZ
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF CZ. 

TROUGH T1 08S 160E 10S 165E 13S 170E 16S 173E TO TD TO 19S 177E 22S
178W 24S 174W TO L. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF
RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 150 MILES OF
T1.

TROUGH T2 15S 152W 19S 149W 21S 146W 23S 142W 25S 138W SLOW MOVING.
POOR VISIBILITY IN SOME SHOWERS AND POSSIBLE THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120
MILES OF T2.

IN THE AREA BETWEEN 13S AND 17S AND WITHIN 100 MILES OF CZ, EXPECT
NORTHERLY WINDS GUSTING TO 35 KNOTS IN SQUALLS.  

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 20S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 175W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

 

  

 

  

 

 

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.