Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2010 20:40:19 -0600

838 
ATPQ40 PGUM 150240
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 PM CHST MON NOV 15 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

A SURFACE TROUGH WEST OF 130E AND A TROUGH SOUTHEAST OF YAP ARE 
PRODUCING SCATTERED SHOWERS AND A FEW THUNDERSTORMS NEAR KOROR AND 
YAP WITHIN 140 MILES OF A LINE FROM 10N130E TO 7N137E TO 8N144E. 

A TROUGH EAST OF CHUUK EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 5N155E TO 8N154E. 
ANOTHER TROUGH NEAR MAJURO EXTENDS NORTHWARD FROM 5N170E TO 10N171E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE FOUND WITHIN 100 MILES OF 7N154E AND 
7N172E...AND WITHIN 70 MILES OF A LINE FROM 7N157E TO 6N166E. THESE 
AREAS INCLUDE POHNPEI AND MAJURO. 

A SHEARLINE CURVES WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 21N180 TO 16N152E THEN 
CONTINUES WEST-NORTHWESTWARD TO END NEAR 20N142. LOW CLOUDS AND 
SHOWERS ARE FOUND WITHIN 110 MILES OF THIS BOUNDARY. THIS AREA IS 
SOUTH OF WAKE ISLAND.

$$

M. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.