Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Weather Bulletin

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 02:00:17 -0600

662 
FQPS01 NFFN 150600
MARINE WEATHER BULLETIN FOR ISLANDS AREA
EQUATOR TO 25S BETWEEN 160E AND 120W.
ISSUED BY FIJI METEOROLOGICAL SERVICE EQUATOR to 25S between 160E and
120W 
issued by Fiji Meteorological Service Nov 150800 UTC.

PART 1 : WARNINGNIL.

PARTS 2 AND 3 : SYNOPSIS AND FORECAST VALID UNTIL Nov 160600 UTC.

 TROPICAL DISTURBANCE TD [1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 20.1S 174.2E AT
150600 UTC. MOVING SOUTH AT 08 KNOTS. POSITION POOR.

LOW L1 [1006HPA] ANALYSED NEAR 13.0S 167.0E AT 150600UTC. SLOW
MOVING. POSITION POOR.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ1 05S 160E 06S 165E 10S 170E 15S 173E TO TD. CZ1
SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 130 MILES OF CZ1. IN THE AREA NORTH OF
18S AND WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ1, EXPECT NORTHERLY WINDS GUSTING TO 35
KNOTS IN SQUALLS.

CONVERGENCE ZONE CZ2 08S 179W 14S 180 19S 177E TO TD. CZ2 SLOW
MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN, HEAVY AT TIMES AND
SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF CZ2.

TROUGH T1 09S 160E 15S 165E TO L1 TO 20S 171E TO TD TO 21S 178E 22S
176W 25S 170W. T1 SLOW MOVING. POOR VISIBILITY IN PERIODS OF RAIN,
HEAVY AT TIMES AND SQUALLY THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 120 MILES OF T1 IN
THE AREA EAST OF 172E. ELSEWHERE, POOR VISIBILTY IN OCCASIONAL RAIN
AND ISOLATED THUNDERSTORMS WITHIN 080 MILES OF T1.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 21S AND BETWEEN 165E AND 175W, EXPECT SOUTHEAST
WINDS 25 TO 30 KNOTS. ROUGH TO VERY ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE SOUTHEAST
SWELLS.

IN THE AREA SOUTH OF 17S AND EAST OF 145W, EXPECT EASTERLY WINDS 20
TO 25 KNOTS. ROUGH SEAS. MODERATE EASTERLY SWELLS.

OVER BROAD AREA, BETWEEN EQT AND 07S AND BETWEEN 175E AND 160W,
EXPECT MODERATE NORTHERLY SWELL.

 

 

   

 

  

 

 

 

 

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.