Subject: Pacific SE: Tropical Disturbance Summary

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 02:34:07 -0600

649 
WWPS21 NFFN 150600
Tropical Disturbance Summary For area Equator to 25S, 160E to 120W
ISSUED FROM RSMC NADI Nov 15/0833 UTC 2010 UTC.

TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ANALYSED NEAR 20.1S 174.2E AT 150600 UTC MOVING
SOUTH AT 08 KNOTS. POSITION POOR BASED ON MTSAT IR IMAGERY WITH
ANIMATION AND PERIPHERAL OBSERVATIONS. SST AROUND 26 DEGREES.

CONVECTION HAS BEEN IRREGULAR NEAR THE LLCC FOR THE LAST 12 HOURS.

GLOBAL MODELS EXPECT THE SYSTEM TO WEAKEN AS IT MOVES SOUTH.

THIS SYSTEM WILL NOT DEVELOP INTO A TROPICAL CYCLONE, THERE WILL BE
NO MORE FORECAST FOR THIS SYSTEM.
 
NO OTHER SIGNIFICANT TROPICAL DISTURBANCE ANALYSED OR FORECAST IN THE
AREA.

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.