Subject: Western Pacific: Satellite Interpretation Message

From: LDM Weather <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 08:40:26 -0600

544 
ATPQ40 PGUM 151440
SIMGUM

SATELLITE INTERPRETATION MESSAGE
NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE TIYAN GU
100 AM CHST TUE NOV 16 2010

WESTERN NORTH PACIFIC BETWEEN EQUATOR AND 25N FROM 130E TO 180.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS COMBINING WITH UPPER-LEVEL DIVERGENCE TO 
PRODUCE SCATTERED SHOWERS NORTHWEST OF YAP AND PALAU...OR WEST OF A 
LINE FROM 13N130E TO 16N134E TO 18N130E.

A SURFACE TROUGH EXTENDS SOUTHEASTWARD FROM 8N150E TO 4N154E. 
SCATTERED SHOWERS ARE OCCURRING JUST SOUTH OF CHUUK BETWEEN 4N AND 
7N FROM 147E TO 154E.

TRADE-WIND CONVERGENCE IS GENERATING SCATTERED SHOWERS SOUTH OF 
POHNPEI AND OVER KOSRAE WITHIN 100 MILES OF A LINE FROM 5N159E TO 
4N165E.

A SHEAR LINE CURVES WEST-SOUTHWESTWARD FROM 21N180 TO 13N150E...THEN 
CONTINUES NORTHWESTWARD TO END NEAR 18N142E. LOW CLOUDS AND ISOLATED 
SHOWERS ARE FOUND ALONG AND UP TO 130 MILES NORTH OF THIS BOUNDARY. 
THIS AREA IS LOCATED SOUTH OF WAKE ISLAND BUT INCLUDES GUAM.

$$

W. AYDLETT

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+
To unsubscribe from WX-TROPL send e-mail to [email-masked] with
"unsub wx-tropl" in the body of your message. For help with WX-TROPL
write to [email-masked]. For more information on tropical weather products, see the NHC Homepage at http://www.nhc.noaa.gov.